Monday 1 April 2013

Selena Gomez - When I was little.....


When I was little, I had pretty crazy dreams. With seven, it was my biggest dream, the boys of 'N Sync, which I adored, learn to dance and sing with them. I was obsessed with them, wanted to know exactly what kind of clothes they wear, what they eat, who they go out. Later I dreamed of marrying the pop singer Jesse McCartney. These dreams and reveries changed over the years. But a dream has been with me since my childhood: to stand on the stage, in the spotlight, and to act and sing. The first seemed to be far away or out of reach. I grew up in very modest circumstances. My parents divorced when I was five. My mother was an actress at small theaters, they lived from one job to the next and struggled to get through us.
Read more.....